Thu'um Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thu'um Forums

Your source for all things Skyrim. Whether you want to talk about your characters, leveling, post a cool screen shot, or fix a technical problem, Thu'um forums is the place to go! First 10 users to 100 posts will receive moderator privileges.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RULES----Also introduce yourselves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

RULES----Also introduce yourselves Empty
PostSubject: RULES----Also introduce yourselves   RULES----Also introduce yourselves I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:48 pm

1. Posts should be made in the correct categories.

2. Users should be respectful of one another.

3. ABSOLUTELY NO CUSSING!!!

4. No offensive text, images, or links are permitted.

More rules may be coming soon. For now, please enjoy using this forum according to the guidelines above. Currently, the first users to achieve 100 posts will be given moderator privileges.

Another thing to note is that I make no money from this website. All of my internet projects are devoted to charity. As such, when I get ads up on this site, all of the profits will go towards my current charity project, which is building a well in Africa. Currently, I have raised around $500, but the project will probably cost around $4000. So if saving innocent lives by providing clean water to an African country means anything to you, please share this forum with your friends.

Also, please consider making a donation by clicking the contribution link in the page footer. This will allow us to remove Forumotion's (the host's) annoying ads so that I can put up more discreet ads that will also raise money for charity. (I don't want to spam the website with ads.) Otherwise, you can share this forum with friends. Once this forum gets 200 users, I will personally remove the ads using my own money.

Also, we would love it if you introduced yourself here.

Thank you for reading this message, and welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
https://thuum.board-directory.net

RULES----Also introduce yourselves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thu'um Forums :: Rules (also Introductions)-
Jump to: