Thu'um Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thu'um Forums

Your source for all things Skyrim. Whether you want to talk about your characters, leveling, post a cool screen shot, or fix a technical problem, Thu'um forums is the place to go! First 10 users to 100 posts will receive moderator privileges.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Level 32 Orc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Level 32 Orc Empty
PostSubject: Level 32 Orc   Level 32 Orc I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:55 pm

I am currently playing through the game as an Orc. I am currently level 32, and my skills are something like this:

100 smithing
100 speech
60 2h weapons
60 heavy armor
50 archery
Insignificant amounts of skill in other areas...

Anyway, I am enjoying the game a lot. 100 smithing is very helpful and easy to achieve. I currently wear a full set of legendary Daedric armor (best in the game, screenshot coming soon) and carry all Daedric weapons. I am also planning on working on enchanting so that I can cast spells for no magicka cost.

What do you guys think? Post about your own characters in the character forum!
Back to top Go down
https://thuum.board-directory.net
AndrewClements

Level 32 Orc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 32 Orc   Level 32 Orc I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:05 am

I agree that smithing and speech are probably the most valuable traits to increase quickly in this game. And the perks involved also.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Level 32 Orc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 32 Orc   Level 32 Orc I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:47 am

Welcome to the forums Andrew! There are indeed some good perks in smithing and speech, particularly some that work together. For instance, I make money by smithing dragon platebodies (with the perk), making them legendary, and then I am abe to sell them because of the investing perk in the speech skill tree.
Back to top Go down
https://thuum.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Level 32 Orc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 32 Orc   Level 32 Orc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level 32 Orc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thu'um Forums :: Characters-
Jump to: