Thu'um Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thu'um Forums

Your source for all things Skyrim. Whether you want to talk about your characters, leveling, post a cool screen shot, or fix a technical problem, Thu'um forums is the place to go! First 10 users to 100 posts will receive moderator privileges.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smithing Leveling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Smithing Leveling Empty
PostSubject: Smithing Leveling   Smithing Leveling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:59 pm

I wanted to share with everyone that IMO the best way to level smithing is NOT by killing tons of animals (although you should do this when you come across them). The best way to level smithing is to accumulate a decent amount of money (around 10k) by picking up all of the goodies you find around Skyrim and selling them. Then buy all of the iron ingots, iron ores, leather strips, and leather from the blacksmith and his wife in Whiterun. Make as many iron daggers as you can, then continue to make hide bracers until you run out of materials. Then wait 48 hours and repeat. I went from level 40 smithing to level 100 smithing in about an hour using this strategy. Tell me if it works for you!
Back to top Go down
https://thuum.board-directory.net
AndrewClements

Smithing Leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smithing Leveling   Smithing Leveling I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:57 pm

That's true. And it's even better if u go with ores and use the smelter to make the ingots and then make the armour or weapon.

U get smithing experience for smelting, forging, and improvement that way.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Smithing Leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smithing Leveling   Smithing Leveling I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:20 pm

It is indeed better to use iron ore, because, as you said, it gets you more experience (and it's cheaper!). With regards to the improvement strategy, I must say I never tried that.

Smithing IMO is the best skill in the game because smithed items are FAR superior to those that you find, and they look much better too.
Back to top Go down
https://thuum.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Smithing Leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smithing Leveling   Smithing Leveling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smithing Leveling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thu'um Forums :: Skilling-
Jump to: